Orthopedic Surgery Center
We operate a specialized outpatient surgery center where we focus on orthopedic injuries. As a team, our goal is to provide “the perfect patient experience” from the time you arrive for surgery to your discharge.
We are proud to announce:
Reno Orthopedic Surgery Center attained its fourth three year AAAHC Accreditation (the nation’s leading accrediting organization of outpatient facilities) with Medicare Deemed Status, effective September 19, 2017
Being accredited means that Reno Orthopedic Surgery Center has undergone a rigorous professional scrutiny by highly qualified AAAHC professionals and was found to provide quality care.
To obtain this accreditation, Reno Orthopedic Surgery Center:
- Was visited by experienced AAAHC health care professionals
- Was measured against nationally recognized standards of care
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to maintaining patient safety
- Is dedicated to protecting the privacy of patients
- Meets all federal, state, and local laws as well as AAAHC Standards for the care it provides
For your information:
We do not honor Advance Directives per our policy. If you would like to fill one out they are available by clicking here. We can also provide a copy while registering at the surgery center.