Treating All Major Fractures
Whether it’s a simple broken bone or complex fracture that requires specialized treatment, accidents can happen to anyone, at any time. You can’t plan for them or anticipate the havoc they can unleash on your body. Thankfully, Reno Orthopedic Center’s Fracture and Trauma surgeons are the region’s most-qualified and experienced in treating these sudden, complex, and potentially life-changing injuries.
As recognized leaders in both urgent surgical repair and the post-trauma restoration of function and appearance, our team is known for their expert decision making and the empathetic, patient-first methodology they bring to every case. They are also widely recognized for their continued contributions to clinical research and the authorship of scientific articles.
Why choose Reno Orthopedic Center?
- Fellowship Trained Fracture & Trauma surgeons
- Providing surgical services to all Reno and Carson City hospitals
- Experts in treating both adult and pediatric patients
- Leadership in new surgical and patient-care techniques, often presenting their innovations at national and international conferences
- Wide-range of on-site services including x-rays, MRIs, bracing, and casting